Tuesday, February 8, 2011

New Chapter... New blog.

Recently, I've accepted a position that will require 100% travel for the next two months. This excites me! It took me nearly 3 days to decide if I wanted to accept the offer or decline. I mean who would decline two months on the west coast? NOT ME!  If you know me at all, you know I am a spontaneous individual. If you don't know me.... well.... I'm a spontaneous individual! I embrace change and all the challenges that go with it. With this position, I will be apart from my beloved fur-babies for two whole months! Oh, and I kind of have this really great guy in my life, who I wont see for two months either (I guess I'll miss him too hehe). With that said, I decided to blog. Please join me on my new journey and all the experiences that will surface (there will be some pretty cool ones, I'm sure!).

No comments:

Post a Comment